FEE FOR OVERSEAS DISABLED STUDENTS (IN US $)
|Degree Program||Admission Fee (one time)||Registration Fee (one time)||Enrollment Fee Per Semester||Tuition Fee per credit hour||Convocation Fee (one time mandatory)|
|Associate Degree Programs||50||25||8||–||25|
|Bridging Semester for B.Ed.-Elementary (2-Year)||50||–||8||–||–|
|Zero Semester *||50||–||–||–||–|
|Zero Semester for MS Programs *||50||–||–||–||–|
|Short Courses *||13||13||–||–||–|
- Admission fee includes degree verification fee.
- Entry Test (where applicable) will be charged @ USD 25/- and will be non-refundable.
- Lab fee for practical(s) will be charged (where applicable) at following rates:
- BS (including Bachelors and Associate Degree Programs) @ $ 5/- per credit hour
- Masters @ $ 5/- per credit hour
- Diploma @ $5/- per credit hour
- On the enrollment of research /thesis work in MS programs, thesis fee @ $100/- will be charged in addition to per credit hour tuition fee.
- Convocation fee @ $25/- will be charged at the time of pass-out, the payment is mandatory to get transcript, degree and other certificates from the University.
- Endowment fund contribution will be charged @$5/- one time during entire degree program.